We are very excited to present this year’s production of Mary Poppins. Thanks in part to a generous grant awarded to us by The Vermont Arts Council—CP Smith and Very Merry Theatre will once again collaborate to showcase the spirit of our wonderful students. Smith was awarded this grant in part because last school year, our great community of Smith families stepped in to volunteer, donated money, supplied goodies for the bake sale tables, and encouraged the 130+ students who participated. We are looking forward to another great production this year!
Click HERE for a link to the full play information sheet
Week of January 14, 2019 – In-school rehearsals begin
- Fridays after school (at CP Smith) – Cast rehearsals. Your child may not rehearse every Friday after school. This is a variable piece and determined each week. If your child has a rehearsal, you will be notified early in that week. Rehearsal will typically last a couple of hours.
- Sunday, February 10, 11:30am-3:00pm*
Mandatory Technical/Dress Rehearsal for cast (no crew, no chorus)
- Monday, February 11, 3:30pm-6:00pm*
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal for cast & selected crew members (no chorus)
- Wednesday, February 12, 2:30pm-5:00pm*
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal for all cast, selected crew members and chorus
Many volunteers are needed to escort children and supervise.
Performances (All performances in the Hunt Middle School Auditorium):**
- Thursday, February 14 at 1:00pm (during school)
- Friday, February 15 at 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 16 at 4:00pm
We are looking forward to a great production!